Saturday, January 29, 2011

Paid to Chat

Hey again :P here you will get paid to chat !! you will get 1 cent per 25 characters!! :D soo if you writing 1000charactes every day for 10 days you will get 4.00$ :D the site is soo cool!
Link here!My ref Link!
Happy posting and chating = Hapyy money making! i wish you good luck!!
join under me to help me!! :D


Hey guys before 2-3 weeks i found a site that pays you to chat!! :D
the rates are 0.1cent per 25 characters and you can enable turbo to get 0.3c per 25 charactes!! So 2500 charactes per day = 0.10$ for chating and not doing something else!!
:D you can join Here
So you have 4 methods to boost your earnings!!
1st one make friends and spend 1-2 hours a day
2nd you can easily enable turbo!
 3rd you can be paysnork fan on facebook!!
4th Chat more when the pot is up!
Payment Proofs :
http://i.min.us/jewKTU.JPG

http://i.min.us/jexk32.JPG

Join under me and then send me pm to give you some other good methods for Get Paid To Chat!! Please stay active under me!

0 Responses to “Paid to Chat”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved HaxMania.Com | Blogger Template by Bloggermint